Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Anniversary Card | Teresa Collins

Hey there! I am sharing an anniversary card today, that I gave to my husband on Monday when we celebrated our 30th!


I wanted to create something fun and settled on a pop up box card.  It came together pretty quickly as I had designed this cut file a couple of years back, for a class.


I pulled out an old Teresa Collins 6x6 paper pad, thinking I would pull in only the blues and greys. But soon enough I decided to add in the yellow, it just needed some pop.


I used one of the first stamps I ever bought from Close to my Heart many years ago.  And also used up some gold Jen Hadfield rub-ons.


I did intend to keep this card pretty simple, although it did scream for a few extra goodies like the gold cardstock accents I pulled out of my Fancy Pants stash.


I love the way these cards look and that they stand up and celebrate right along with you! I also love that I used lots of stash goodies!

Supply List: American Crafts and Recollections cardstock; Teresa Collins "Summer Stories" patterned paper; Jen Hadfield rub-ons; Fancy Pants die cuts; CTMH stamp; Memento Tuxedo black ink; Simple Stories, Echo Park and Shimelle enamel dots and shapes.

Thanks so much for visiting! 
Laura
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!