Friday, May 05, 2017

Dream | My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there! It is reveal day over at My Creative Scrapbook, which means I get to share this month's amazing kit with you, a layout and process video, too!

I can't tell you how much I loved playing with this month's kit. It has loads of goodies from the Jillibean Soup "Bowl of Dreams" collection and it just spoke to me!  Check out the kit contents.


I cannot wait to share more of my pages with you, but for today I will start with this one called "dream" which features a photo of my daughter in law and grandson, I love this picture so much!


I wanted to use the Project Life frames from Becky Higgins that were in the kit as layers for my photo, on this page, so I kept other patterns to a minimum. I trimmed down the largest frame ans used the leftover piece as a banner below my title.


I found this quote online and it was so perfect for my page,  a little machine stitching across it adds nice texture. I also did a little pencil outlining to help it pop.


I ruched  up the ribbon and used it to adorn the area of my page where I joined two patterned together. Isn't this dream catcher paper the sweetest!


As is this dream catcher die cut, I love all of the different shapes that are included in the "pea pods parts" sheet for this collection.  They are so versatile and work with so many different themes!


To finish off my page, I added a few SpiegelMom Scraps sequins and some platters of white Mr. Huey's mist.

As mentioned, I have a process video for this page, you can watch it below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Jillibean Soup "Bowl of Dreams" patterned papers {day dreaming, aim high}, pea pod parts, puffy stickers and label stickers; Becky Higgins Project Life currently chipboard frames; Pink Paislee "take me away" buttons; ribbon. (From my stash) opaque White Mr. Huey's mist; SpiegelMom Scraps "believe in you" sequin mix.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!