Friday, September 08, 2017

Creative Scrapbooker - Fall Publications

Hello there!  I am sharing my Fall Publications in Creative Scrapbooker Magazine today!  I was fortunate enough to have 3 layouts picked up for this issue, so I am having a little celebratory share here on the blog!


I think it is fun that all three pages which were published were created for Simple Stories while I was on their Design Team last year!


I had a lot of fun creating this laundry themed design, it can be found on page 89.


When I created this page, my goal was to create a Halloween layout suitable for an older child.  This layout can be found on page 98.


For this layout, I challenged myself to use a photo collage, it can be found on page 125 of the issue.

Thank you so much for celebrating with me!
Laura
xo


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having your gorgeous layouts published !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, big congrats! your layouts are superb!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!