Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Unicorn Gift Bag | Free Digital Cut File

Hey there!  When I was getting a shower gift ready for my new daughter, I thought it might be fun to create a unicorn design for the gift bag.  Up until now I hadn't dipped my feet into the unicorn phase, as I didn't really have a reason to.  But I thought it might be fun to jump in and decorate the gift bag as such!


And guess what?  It was fun, and put a smile on my face just to create it!


So I thought I should share the cut file, so you can make a Unicorn Gift Bag, too!

https://app.box.com/s/i6hi6oa981v5btqq1hmy5nnkgylbxgtr
 
As always, click on the image to be taken to my download page!

Supply List: misc. gift bag; DCWV textured gold foil cardstock; Recollections and American Crafts cardstock; Prima and Maya Road flowers; SpiegelMom Scraps sequins ( Strawberry Bubblegum); Bazzill die cut leaves.

Thanks so much for visiting!
Larus
xo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is such a fun decoration for the bag!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!