Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Autumn Fun | Two Scrapbook Friends Class

Hey friends!  I don't know that I have shared the news here but I have been asked by Carolyn at Two Scrapbook Friends to design some classes for them! How awesome is that! I do wish that I lived close enough to be there in person with the class participants, but I unfortunately cannot make that work. While we were getting things organized for my first class Carolyn converted two layouts that I created for other commitments into classes, so that was fun!

My first official class is happening on the 30th of this month, it has a couple of fun techniques and features an exclusive cut file that I created, along with gorgeous papers and ephemera from the Simple Stories Vintage Blessings collection!


You can read a bit more about the class and sign up to participate by popping over here.  You can also see what else Two Scrapbook Friends has going on in their classroom here.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!