Thursday, October 05, 2017

Be You Always | My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there! It is reveal day over at My Creative Scrapbook, and that means I get to share this month's awesome main kit with you, as well as a layout and process video, too!

This month's kit, which features the Jillibean Soup "Farmhouse Stew"  collection and some of the "Happy Harvest" collection from Simple Stories, is so sweet and fun and so great for our Fall photos but also for everyday pictures, as well! You will love it!

Check out the kit contents. 

For my first page, I was inspired by all of the pretty florals and butterflies in the kit, and opted to create a non Fall themed page.


I also pulled in the pink wood-grain paper which I love! This photo is of my daughter in law, and I scooped it from her Facebook page.  Silly girl gave me carte blanche access to all her pics! Wink wink!

I opted for a horizontal design, that was supposed to be simple.


Which I embellished with 3 clusters of florals around the photo.


And used a fun cut apart card as part of my title.


I also sprinkled some of the pretty little wood veneer butterflies and some white mist around my page.  In the end, I love it, but boy did it take me FOREVER.  Why does that happen?  When you aim for simple it should be quick, should it not?

Any how, I have a process video for this layout as I mentioned, you should watch it!  Here or on my You-Tube channel, which ever you prefer!


Supply List: (from the kit) Jillibean Soup "Farmhouse Stew" patterned papers (gimme some sugar, kiss my grits, goodness gracious and bite sized bits), pea pod parts, puffy stickers, soup labels, and coordinating label stickers; Jillibean Soup wood veneer butterflies; Carta Bella "Beach Day" decorative brads. (oter supplies) white Mr. Hue's mist; co'ordinations vellum; Gutermann gold thread.

Thanks so much for  visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!