Thursday, October 12, 2017

Everyday Rad | Simple Stories

Hey there! I am sharing a layout today of my middle son, he is getting married TOMORROW! I pulled out an older photo of him and played around with a few of my older Simple Stories "So Rad" goodies ad a Jillibean Soup placemat.


I trimmed my cardstock base down and matted it onto this fun large striped patterned paper from the So Rad" collection.  Then I backed a few, as in a very few, opening in the Jillibean Soup placemat with a few different patterned papers.


This wood veneer word is by Heidi Swapp, it's an older piece.  I "painted" it with some navy Color Shine. I also sprinkled the Color Shine around my page.


I used "So Rad" cardstock stickers, some random Simple Stories clear stickers and Tim Holtz rubons to accent my page.


I also pulled in a few Jillibean Soup label stickers, a hand trimmed tag and an Evalicious flair to finish off my look. I really like the way it turned out, masculine but still fresh and clean(ish)!

Supply List: American Crafts cardstock and enamel shapes; Simple Stories patterned papers and alphas from So Rad and clear stickers from Posh; Jillibean Soup placemat and stickers; Evalicious flair; Tim Holtz rubons; Heidi Swapp navy Color Shine; and wood veneer; Artist Loft paint; misc. crochet thread.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!