Sunday, October 01, 2017

Ready Set Go | Stuck?! Sketches

Wow, and just like that it is October, I hope the quickly passing weeks is not indicative of the rest of the year!  But for now, the good news is that there is a new sketch to play with at Stuck?! Sketches!

Here is a look at my new sketch...


I love to mix up the number of photos, my sketches suggest and this one is fun with the option of 4 pics.  But I know you crafty people will make it work for you regardless of how many you add!

Check out my layout...


I had fun pulling out my Crate Paper "cool kid" collection again!  I think I have enough goodies for one or two more pages.  These photos were taken back in August when we took our grandson out for the day.  We do not get to see him often enough and we were only in town for a few hours so we had to cram a lot into our time.  We went hiking, out for ice cream and to the park.  He loved it all and was in his element running and climbing!  Three year old boys are busy little creatures! These photos are all from the hiking part of our adventure.  I know I will scrap the other pics eventually, too.


I used a plastic cup and two colours of craft paint to "stamp" my circles.  Then I went back with some Gelatos to add a little hint of mixed media to my background.


My layers were created off the page, while I waited for paint to dry.  I have to say, that is kind of like waiting for water to boil!  Any how, it worked out well enough and let me continue on with my page.


I changed things up a little bit by adding in some jouranlling.

As always, we have two fabulous sponsors at Stuck?! Sketches so be sure to play along for your chance to win!



You can view my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List: Crate Paper "Cool Kid" patterned paper, puffy stickers, chipboard stickers and ephemera;  American Crafts cardstock; Tim Holtz tiny attacher; Sharpie pen; Hemptique bakers twine; DecoArt and Americana acrylic paint; Mr. Hue's "warm calico" mist; cotton candy and aqua dolce Gelatos; black Stazon ink; Evalicious flair.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!